Superior executive home! 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom. Located across from Kristen Glen Park. Enjoy huge savings with solar installed! Cabrillo Plan 2, has Front Porch, 10 ft ceilings, with Downstairs bedroom, formal dining room, living room, and family room. The backyard has a built in BBQ and a fire and water feature! Brazilian hardwood floors, 6.1 sound system and 52 inch TV in built in cabinet convey. Home thermostat and garage door opener controlled by phone app. Oversized garage w/ work/storage area and overhead storage built in.
So many upgrades! Kitchen Aid refrigerator with bottom freezer conveys, along with Tromm washer and dryer. Upstairs laundry has built in cabinets added. Master Bath has oversized porcelain tile, Travertine Tile in other bathrooms, Hardwired security system with camera monitors in MBR and FR. Kitchen has built in drawers including a baker's drawer, Both wood and High Grade MDF shutters, entry doset is expanded to include extra storage. Master bath has jet tub, separate shower, huge walk in closet in master. One of the bedrooms has been upgraded to an office with a walnut partner's desk, so that 2 people can work in the office. The sound system has directionalized speakers, and there are built in drawers for CDs in the entertainment center. The 52 in LCDTV stays. The side yard gets morning sun, and an ocean breeze. The built in grill is propane. This home is turn key! Great family home with Poway School close to Del Sur Elementary. Or it would make a wonderful 2nd home with low maintenance.
Over $150,000 in Upgrades!
- Solar: Will save you thousands on utilities in the future! Last year sellers had a credit on their electric bill, that was applied toward the gas bill. Cost of Solar System and Installation—Valued at $28,000!
- Superior Water: Water Boy + Trojan UVMAX Purificiation system—Valued at $4,514
- Upgraded flooring: Including Brazilian hardwoods, Italian Porcelain, Travertine Tile, and upgraded carpet; Tastefully done—Valued at $15,600.
- Built in KitchenAid Stainless Steel refrigerator—Valued at $6,000
- Kitchen Appliances (Cooktop, Ovens, and Dishwasher) were all upgraded to Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel
- Upgraded Baseboards, Window Sills, Lighting Outlets and J Boxes in all rooms
- Additional Cabinetry Options in Kitchen, Master Bathroom and Laundry, including Upgraded Cabinetry Finish of Cabinets and Handrails at stairs
- Pull Out Shelves for Kitchen Cabinets—Valued at $1,005
- LG Washer and Dryer conveys—Valued at $1,500
- Entertainment Center and 52 “ Flat Screened TV conveys—Valued at $4,780
- Audio/Video equipment: Includes Indoor and Outdoor Speakers, Power Amplifier, Dual LCD View Stations, Switches, Relays, Russound CAM6.6 Controller with 6 UNO S1 Key Pads, Gray Fox Intercom, GrayFox IR Camera, MX-3000 Universal Touch Remote,Omnibracket UCLX-B, Denon Receiver: AVR-2808CI,and Denon ASD-1R iPOD Docking Station—Valued at $11,750
- Window Coverings—Valued at $7,488.64
- Landscaping: Including Optional Front Porch, Excavation, Large Foundational Plants and Trees, Hardscape (scored concrete pours), DG & Stone, Retaining Walls and New Steps, Irrigation and Lighting—Valued at $35,000
- Built in BBQ (Propane) and Waterfall/Fire Pit—Valued at $7,392
- Outdoor Low Voltage Lights—Valued at $800
- Custom Faux Painting of walls by Juried artist—Valued at $7,520
- Clearview Screen for Back Door—Valued at $400
- Garage Work Bench and Cabinets—Valued at $1,300
- Ceiling Fans in the Master Bedroom, Office, and Downstairs Bedroom—Valued at $650